Shenzhen Bird UV Technology Co.,ltd
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Maximum Total Input Power:||3600W||Input Voltage Range:||110VAC/220VAC|
|Output Energy:||300J/Pulse||Operating Frequency:||1HZ/3HZ|
|Operating Temperature:||-5~+40℃||Storage Temperature:||-40~+60℃|
|Relative Humidity:||20%~90%||Heat Dissipation Mode:||Natural Air Cooling|
|Xenon Lamp Life:||20,000,000 Pulse||Port:||Shenzhen/Guangzhou|
Xenon Pulsed UV Light,
Pulsed UV Light sterilization system
Pulsed UV Xenon light air Sterilization System 5 minutes Germ-killing Robots
|Maximum Total Input Power:||3600W|
|Xenon Lamp Life:||20,000,000 Pulse|
|Input Voltage Range:||110VAC/220VAC|
|Heat Dissipation Mode:||Natural Air Cooling|
Pulsed ultraviolet (Uv) technology is a kind of advanced light source technology which USES a special xenon lamp as the light source to excite strong white light in the form of pulse.In the pulsed light spectrum, the highest light energy is the 254nm wavelength of deep ultraviolet light (UVC), which can effectively kill various pathogens.
When ultraviolet light hits the organism, it causes physiological changes inside its cells.Bacterial cells genetic information is contained in the nucleic acid, DNA and RNA as nucleic acids (DNA and RNA) by uv radiation when a large number of absorb ultraviolet light, which formed in the body between two nitrogen impurity benzene (main components for protease) and between two nitrogen impurity benzene isomers, this kind of material can make the bacteria's own problems to metabolism function, and lead to bacterial genetic problems, and continue to ultraviolet irradiationof a certain intensity, will eventually lead to the death of bacteria groups.
As early as 1901, the first ultraviolet disinfection equipment was in use in France. After years of scientific research and a large number of case data, ultraviolet disinfection has become a widely used disinfection technology in the world.
However, the traditional ultraviolet disinfection technology has the disadvantages of long disinfection time and low disinfection efficiency, so it is difficult to meet the needs of modern disinfection market. Bird UV pulsed ultraviolet sterilizer adopts a new generation of pulsed ultraviolet sterilization technology,which sterilizes the bacteria by pulsed ultraviolet light of extremely high intensity. It greatly improves the efficiency of sterilization and significantly reduces the time required for sterilization.
- Bed units Disinfection of ICU, operation room, Isolation room, etc.
- Rapid disinfection of bed units and other equipments in emergency department -Disinfection of Ventilator, Anaesthesia Machine, Wheelchair and Other Medical Equipm ent, Instruments and Articles
- Disinfection of beds and others in pediatrics, obstetrics department, Infectious disease department, etc.
- Disinfection of neonatal beds and utensils
1. More than 80% in reducing hospital infection rate
2. more than 20 times more effective and safer than traditional chemical disinfection methods;
3. saving several million yuan, greatly reducing the cost of infection control in the organization;
4. as little as 5 minutes for the entire disinfection process 5-15 minutes;
Bird UV is a factory based in Shenzhen, China. After 10 years developing, Bird UV have full experience in printing industry, Adhesive and wood curing.
We offer Strong UV Light Curing System Online
At the beginning of Bird UV, we insist two rules: one quality is first, never send bad quality products to customer, the other is never stop developing new products.
To meet the market requirement, Bird UV have very strong UV Light Curing System with an intensity 30W/CM2 for sheetfed offset printer, high speed flexo printer, gravure printer and web offset printer, all the system can controlled by PLC.
1. What are the main principles of the product?
A: This product USES pulsed ultraviolet technology to achieve the purpose of sterilization, and USES the spectrum emitted by pulsed xenon lamp to inhibit and kill microorganisms.
2. How long does it take to kill bacteria?
A: Sterilization time is short, the general sterilization time is a few seconds to dozens of seconds.
3. What's different from a traditional mercury lamp?
A: Low energy consumption, 40-60% energy saving than traditional mercury lamps.
4. Is it necessary to warm up before use?
A: No, it's on and off
5. Will there be contamination if the lamp tube breaks?
A: Use as an inert gas, no mercury, broken tube will not cause pollution to the environment.
Contact Person: sales