Shenzhen Bird UV Technology Co.,ltd
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||>=1 Sets|
|Price:||$2,000.00 - $3,000.00|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||100 Set/Sets per Month|
|Curing Area:||520*22MM||Wave Length:||365NM/385NM/395NM|
|Light Intensity:||14W/CM2@395nm||Cooling Method:||Fan Cooling|
|Input Voltage:||AC230V||Type:||UV LED|
|Color Temperature:||Ultraviolet||Application:||Printing,UV Curing|
14W/CM2 uv ink curing lamp,
3000W uv glue curing light,
395NM Ultraviolet Curing System
520*22mm fan cooling LED UV Curing system For Coating Curing LED UV Ink UV Glue Curing
UV LED Light Curing System is radiation curing of the coating, because the coating ground has a photoinitiator, and the photoinitiator reacts under the action of uvled light to achieve curing.
Size of Large Area UV LED Ink Curing Light Source Controller :
|Cooling Method||Fan Cooling||Power Input||100-240V AC 50-60HZ|
|Material / Weight||About 11Kg Black Sheet Metal||LED Head Number||One, Independently controlled|
RS485 Serial Communication
|Can query and adjust intensity, time and mode||Display and Operation||Touch screen, time, intensity, mode adjustable|
|LED Cumulative Time||Record accumulated using time||Control Method||Connected with MCU, PLC and other automatic equipment to control and feedback the work state|
Size of High Power LED UV Curing Lamps Emitted Head :
|Outside Dimension||L575*W74*H135mm||Recommended Height||5-20mm|
|Cooling Method||Fan Cooling||Wavelength||365||385||395||405|
|Material / Weight||Sheet Metal / About 9Kg||Luminous Power (mW/cm2)||8000mW||14000mW by EIT|
|LED Life||20000 H|
|Monitoring Methods||Temperature||Connection Cable||2/5m (Customizable)|
UV LED surface light source curing products, if you need to cure the following products, it is recommended to use our Professional UV Varnish Curing Systems
At present, uvled radiation-cured products have penetrated into all aspects of industrial production and daily life, and are almost ubiquitous. Here are just a few typical examples.
(1) Coated discs, optical fibers, magnetic tapes, magnetic cards, high-end goods bags, photographic film, magazine covers, vacuum metal plastics, cans, furniture veneers, laminates, wall panels, vinyl tiles and tiles, galvanized metal pipes and Leather decoration, etc.
(2) uvled ink lithographic offset printing, letterpress printing, flexographic printing, gravure printing and screen printing;
(3) uvled adhesive automotive headlights, pressure sensitive labels and transfer printing, electronic device packaging and cladding, medical plastic parts assembly, etc.;
(4) Electronic device printed circuit board conformal coating, resist, solder resist, character ink, anti-dry film, protective coating, etc.;
(5) Other printing plates, medical devices, dental fillings, cosmetic boxes, ophthalmic lenses, golf balls, trophies, snowboards, snowmobiles, advertising signs and other coating curing or decoration, and three-dimensional optical casting processing.
The main application areas of Technical LED UV Glue Curing Solution and Proposal :
Wood coating - wood primer and surface varnish and paint: filler (filling the interior and surface voids of the board); water-based furniture coating.
Plastic coatings - thin film coatings and hard coatings: automotive parts, instruments, optical discs, credit cards, window films, and metallized plastic low-profile coatings for automotive headlights and lighting components.
Paper coating - surface glazing, metallized paper substrate coating for decorative paper, labels, cards and paper.
Floor coating - vinyl carpet, vinyl silicon, parquet flooring.
Metal coatings - food cans, automotive and instrument decoration, traffic tunnel wall panels.
Silicon germanium coating (paper/film) - release liner, label, casting.
Electronic coatings - conformal coatings, encapsulating compounds, photoresists, soft (hard) disks, optical disks, video tapes, magnetic tapes, optical fibers.
Inks - lithography (cardboard boxes, flexible packaging, magazines, publications), screen printing (plastic labels, plastic bottles, foils, paper and cardboard packaging) and printing.
Adhesives - laminates (paper or film / wood, film, paper, foil, etc.), general bonding (automotive parts, optics), and pressure sensitive adhesives (labels, contact papers/films, etc.).
Crosslinking - heat shrinkable film, electrical insulation material.
Contact Person: sales